I'm a rising sophomore at Jericho High School who loves working with technology and using it for practical purposes. Early on, I gained experience building PCs, 3D printing, and programming. I started this club to educate people how to use artificial intelligence for their own, customized uses.
Of course, the club wasn't started without knowledge of how artificial intelligence works, so here's a list of my accomplishments with AI.
- Built production-ready AI models for road safety in real-world environments
- LIHacks 2020 Social Impact Winner with RenaissanceGAN project
- Spellman Cleantech HV Semifinalist for using computer vision in abandoned farmland
- Created 97% accuracy medical image classifier on FUNDUS Images to diagnose illness
- EHacks 2020 2nd Place
- Trained an image classifier on MNIST, CIFAR10, and
customized datasets to classify types of beans with
over 95% accuracy
- Prepared data and trained models for object detection with over high accuracy.
- Completed Fast.ai Course V3: Practical Deep
Learning for Coders
- Taken Andrew Ng's Machine Learning Coursera